Sunday, March 03, 2013

Thank you from my Heart

My husband Geoffrey received the gift of life almost four years ago - a heart transplant.  Shortly after, we were married and have enjoyed life to the fullest ever since.  However, about six months ago he started to have the same symptoms again and he was relisted for another heart. 
 
On February 11th, I lost the love of my life.  He was the funniest and most caring person I had ever met and he understood me, and there will never be another like him. 
 
 
These cookies were made as a thank you to the many doctors and nurses at Brigham & Women's Hospital, Shapiro Cardiovascular Center, that took care of him before his transplant, after and tried to save him recently.  They are the most amazing group of professionals I have ever met.


 
Thank you,
 Sheila

2 Comments:

michelle epstein said...

love you.

Felicia Ferrigno said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My husband is too the love of my life and I dread the day we have to say goodbye, even if only for a while. But the very day you lost your love, I gained another love of my life, my first grandchild Joshua. We treasure him, but I think I will treasure him just a little bit more now. My prayers are with you for your heart to heal and wish you peace until the two of you meet again.

Free Blog Template by June Lily